[Color Computer] [coco] Free web pages(new info on old posts)

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Mar 18 01:43:57 EST 2006

A while back, someone was looking for a cheap WEB presence. I suggested
www.pitas.com and I read a reply that they didn't take new pages. This is
from memory in my head. I've since deleted those threads.

Tonight, I went to one of my pages there and learned that we can still
create pages on one of his other servers if you begin on:
www.diaryland.com >> don't do like I do.. it's NOT dairy, it's diary. OKAY?

Right now, his computer that handles www.pitas.com isn't working correctly,
or he's using it for something else. I don't know how he works his system,
so I'm only speculating on this.

 I created a sub-domain on www.diaryland.com and it is working. This would
be a great place to stick things you want to share with others. Especially
when it's free.

 In the form, your username will be your subdomain name i.e.:
username.diaryland.com

 George

<smile>
Please understand that when I refer to he, he's, his or him, it's non-gender
specific. I have no clue who is running this system, nor do I have any
affiliation with these websites, the person or persons involved with them
and I do not enjoy notoriety, financial gains,

Yahoo! Groups Links