[Coco] [Color Computer] Hi Fellow coconuts, I need certain software titles to test a new backup Utility

tigers2roar tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 15 06:35:58 EST 2006

Come on Guys and Gals, There must be a few of you's who still have
software floating around, I'm after certain Titles.

These are the Titles,

War Mongar, World at War, Jubilex, Overlord, Landsford Mansion, The
Quest for the Starlord, Halls of the King Trilogy 1,2,3, Paladin's
legacy, Or any Games that use Copy protection or Not.
Plus I wouldn't mind having copies of the 2 Phaser games by Diecom for
the coco 3.
Mostly I need these games to finish collections by Certain Authors and
Companies, Or if your curious to know what software I have, drop me a
line, with a list of what you want.

There is about 5 of us coco users, who are collecting software to
archive, Drop into the Coco3.com Forum, And look at the post i have
done, listing out all the copy protection games I and another coco
user have put to the Pc.

laters
Briza

Yahoo! Groups Links