[Color Computer] [coco] Is this legitimate? ..Fw: CoCo~123 newsletter input needed

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sun Mar 5 13:36:39 EST 2006

Subject: CoCo~123 newsletter input needed

Gentlemen,

I will try to complete a newsletter for printing on the Wednesday and
available for its preparation to mail at the Thursday, March 9 meeting.  I
need newsletter input from President Howard and Fest Chairman Tony as soon
as you can send it. Any input from others will be appreciated.  I am also
asking our venders to give me input that they want the attendees to know
about what will be available at this year’s fest.

This newsletter is to promote our upcoming fast. Anything you fellows can
give me will be appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

Bob Swoger

Yahoo! Groups Links