[Coco] connecting to coco to a PC for file transfer

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Fri Jun 30 20:19:48 EDT 2006

At 05:54 PM 6/30/2006, you wrote:
>Help, I know I used a phone cable to connect the modem on a PC to the
>DC modem pak on the CoCo, but I don't remember weather I used the T1.dd
>or M1.dd device descriptor I also know I used Hyper Terminal on the PC
>and OSTerm208 on the CoCo. Anyone remember wich device driver to use?

You'll probably get tons of replies, but I think M1 is for the Modem Pak
and T1 might be the bitbanger port.  I think T2 is for the RS-232 Pak, if
I'm not mistaken.

Since the Modem Pak and RS-232 Pak both use the 6551 ACIA, you might be
able to set the base port address on either T2 or M1 to support the other
device or any 6551-based card.

--
Roger Taylor