[Coco] Advice on copying old floppies

Ken Carlin carlin at nauticom.net
Thu Jun 29 11:24:37 EDT 2006

PLEASE don't just throw away this treasure.  I would happily pay shipping
on alot of it just to keep it from disappearing.  I would ask that you
take inventory of what you have and post it to the list.  I guarantee
you'll find people like me who will take parts (or all) of it off of your
hands.  And if you're in the western PA area, I could save you the
shipping trouble too.

--Ken