[Coco] assembly programming on a 16K CoCo 2

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 27 19:16:04 EDT 2006

Robert,
  One thing that we did long time ago was build a board that had 8K of
static ram, that pluged into
the cart slot. We would copy rom packs to tape. Then plug in the 8K
card, copy the rom pack to
the card and run it. I also used it to write code that would go into a
rom pack. Easy to test the Rompack
code to see if it works correctly.

John Donaldson