[Color Computer] [coco] A little nostalgia..

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Mon Jun 26 23:48:55 EDT 2006

 I never caught that. This file is an accumulation of stuff I downloaded
many years ago on the BBS systems. I becha there's a lot more errors in
there.
 I used to use it daily in the startup file when my coco was my only
computer. It would remind me of things in the Personal File section, such as
birthdays and other things for me. I've saved my dad's butt a few times by
calling and reminding him of his wife's birthday and their anniversary.

 Hey!

 I have an idea... would anyone like to see a daily feed from this file on
this mailing list? After all, it does come from a CoCo.

  I can also send the B09 program(source[I think] and compiled version) and
the text data file to anyone who wants it. It was freeware when it was
released, free to distribute.