[Coco] Sands of Egypt

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 16:09:40 EDT 2006

"Sands of Egypt" was copy protected. IIRC, it was by leaving one or more
tracks unformatted on the disk, and having the code check for that.
To make a working copy, you either had to have the ability to erase tracks
on the disk (trivial) or modify the code to ignore the erased tracks (less
trivial).
Because of the copy protection, you'll likely not find standard JVC disk
images on the 'net.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.