[Coco] Greetings from the Sub-Etha...

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Jun 25 14:20:01 EDT 2006

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:26:55 -0500
  Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
>SNIPPED
>
> During my move, I unearthed a large rolling filing
>cabinet which was  my Sub-Etha Software collection.
> Rather, it was all the stuff I  collected during my
>CoCoFest vending days (1990-).  I have flyers  from all
>kinds of companies (N*Johnson, Burke & Burke, etc.) and I
> don't want to toss them out.  Since I know there's been
>something  going on with scanning old Rainbows, I figure
>maybe I can scan all of  these old flyers and we can add
>them to the collection.
>
> Or is that just silly?
>
> 		-- Allen in Des Moines

Hi Allen:

I don't think it's silly, but it's up to those who are
scanning to decide.  I actually think it would be neat to
have these posted some where on the web for all of use to
see though.  I too am cleaning up for a possible move, and
I have come across a lot of old CoCo adds and I am
debating whether I should toss them or give them to
someone.

-Jim Cox
http://www.miba51.com/