[Coco] SCSISYS question

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 03:14:30 EDT 2006

Thanks, gentlemen!

Between Gene and George, I now have /H1 working using SCSISYS! I took
George's suggestion, of connecting all 50 wires between the two drives,
after I found that *if* I left the termination resistors in on both drives,
I actually got more progress than with them left out. I installed a piece of
16-way cable, and VIOLA! it works.

Again, thanks for the help, Gene, and George.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.