[Coco] CoCo 4 - the dream continues...

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:41:43 EDT 2006

Well, a quick search on the internet gave me a datasheet that I downloaded,
and several links that claim that these chips are available. But whether the
latter are scams or only allow huge orders I cannot tell...

What is the CPU09? I have never heard of that... Sounds exciting? A
6809-compatible programmed chip or something?

Is it at all possible to exploit the capabilities of the HD63484 at only
2MHz?

Fedor