[Coco] CoCo 4 - the dream continues...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Jun 22 10:23:18 EDT 2006

Fedor

I would love to know where I could gain access to a few HD63484s?
Preeferably the 9.8 MHz. version. With that chip the RSBASIC
could be rewritten and probably reduced in size to allow for more
functions in the 32K ROM package.

At least with that chip you now have a simple but effective graphics
processor with VGA capabilities. Take John Kent's CPU09 soft
processor and incorparate it with the HD63484 and you have a nice
base for a Coco3 that should have been. Much of the graphic
commands that are in software are now apart of the graphics chip.

james