[Coco] rainbow ide vs. portal 9

Jeff Wood rtdos at juno.com
Sun Jun 18 16:35:09 EDT 2006

Cool, that's what I wanted to know.  Thanks.

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:34:42 -0500 Roger Taylor <webmaster at coco3.com>
writes:
At 10:28 AM 6/18/2006, you wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:17:39 -0500 Roger Taylor <webmaster at coco3.com>
writes:
can the rainbow IDE also do 6502/6510 (atari / commodore) ?

There are several assemblers included for 6502 support.  I think TASM
(included) supports the 6510.  You just choose your assembler from the
left sidebar for each source file in your project.  Many Atari and
Commodore emulation modes are launchable using M.E.S.S.

Rainbow is the middle man that assembles your source code and sends the
binarie(s) off to your target emulator for testing.  Most of the M.E.S.S.
emulators are extremely accurate and can be used for full development
without ever trying your code on the real target machine.

--
Roger Taylor

Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com