[Coco] Help! A CoCo2 died on me!

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 10:09:35 EDT 2006

Thanks, Phill! I will try the MOTORON trick. That should give me a clue
whether it's still alive...

BTW I tried the CoCo on the same television set on which it worked before,
after it did not appear to work on a projector and a television.  So... am
100% positive that the (PAL) signal won't come through. What's more, I wish
dual standard TVs were as common here as seems to be your impression. That
would solve a lot of CoCo hassles for me. So far, I haven't stumbled upon
any yet.

I will try to make some pictures and sketches of the mod this evening (if my
wife lets me). It appears to be something the previous owner built himself
from scratch out of loose components. Looks pretty ingenious to me. I hope I
can make sense of it...

Cheers,

Fedor