[Coco] [Color Computer] eBay: BIG 512k Tandy Color Computer 3 CoCo 3 Lot Hard Drive

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 04:05:16 EDT 2006

Wow! Let's just hope that it went to a real CoCo-enthousiast, and not some
computer collector, or worse: some reseller-type. Nothing would be sadder
than letting this awesome setup just being stored away somewhere and not
being used at all. It would especially be a shame of the CoCo3-addendum to
Barden's book of which I am dying to get a copy.

Is it anyone on the list?

Fedor