[Coco] Question, Would it be a good idea to start up a OS-9/Nitros-9 user group again

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Jun 14 10:38:31 EDT 2006

Ken, et al:

I personally welcome such a move.  Partly due to time constraints,
and party due to a lack of motivation, I have not been working on the
project since prior to the CoCo Fest in April.  As I have posted
before, there are a ton of things to do for the project, not least of
which is documentation.  Using the Forum resource on coco3.com is a
great start, and I think it ought to be utilized.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.739.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp