[Coco] Coco Europe

Thierry Mella thierry.mella at skynet.be
Mon Jun 12 18:30:16 EDT 2006

Fedor Steeman wrote:

> Dear Thierry,
>
> Of course, I do not intend to rip you off or anything. You are not
> bound to
> anything.  We can just look at what I can get you, see what the shipping
> costs are and agree on a total price.

I understand perfectly. Thanks for the precision.

> I have working disk drives for you and probably even pascal software
> or any
> case books. I have inherited a huge collection from someone, so I can
> supply
> with a lot of things at a low price. Shipping a 10 kg package to
> Belgium for
> example costs 40 Euro. At 5 kilogrammes you'd pay 30 Euro, etc.

Could you send me a list of what you have ?
Any information of what you have will interest me.
(May I ask you what type of disk drives and how many do you have ?)
I have a lot of interest for the Pascal software. Does it works with OS-9 ?

I've seen on eBay that the price for a 128K CoCo 3 seems  to be between
$10 and $20. Maybe more with the power transformation ... What do you
think ?

Maybe the shipping cost wil be equal or greater than the CoCo3 price but
I don't know how heavy is a CoCo3 (in kg) ...

> Cheers,
>
> Fedor

Thierry

--
Engineering is the Art of making what you want from things you can get.