[Coco] What ever happened to the Computer Journal

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jun 10 21:03:03 EDT 2006

Jim Cox wrote:
> As I was cleaning up my place, I cam across my stash of the Computer
> Journal and began to wonder what ever happened to it and the person who
> was supposed to take over publishing it from the original publisher.
> Did he do a "disney" on those of us who paid for subscriptions?
>
> Does anyone out there know what happened?
>
> -Jim Cox
> http://www.miba51.com/

Are you asking about the Computer Journal, or the Computer Applications
Journal?  The latter was an ill-timed effort to rename the Circuit
Cellar, and went away after about 3 years when Steve C. was standing in
front of the magazine rack and overheard someone ask whatever became of
Circuit Cellar, speaking of it in glowing terms.

--
Cheers, Gene