[Coco] [Color Computer] ADOS

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 9 19:37:16 EDT 2006

Hello,

To those who sent me ADOS and the manuals,thanks however the files ADOS3
and Extended are empty they have  0 file size.

If you could resend them.  The manual came over perfectly.  Why is there
no Coco software depository where we can all access the files.  There
are so many files for the Coco's and it would be great to keep them in a
archive I know about the Rainbow Program but what about Hot Coco etc...

I wish I still had my collection. It would of been a good start. I had
nearly everything up to 1997, I still miss my Disto Controller and dual
floppy for all the Coco's including my 512K Coco 3 with my Extended ADOS
3 it was a fabulous system. I even had a Dragon 64 with a very expensive
floppy drive purchased in the UK. I had to put my system in storage
after I moved and needed a PC for college. Enough of the history. If the
person who sent the files resend them.

Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM