[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Rainbow IDE page

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 11:34:44 EDT 2006

Actually, I own 2 Atari 130XE computers so I don't need a photo.  The
65XE shared the same case.  The only way you can't tell the 2 apart
(I'm aware of) is to look at the name just to the left of the function
keys or look at the back.  The 130XE had an expansion connector on the
back that the 65 didn't.

The C64 had function keys on the right on all models so it's
definately not any version of the C64 that I've seen.  The later C64
tried to look more like the C128 but the funtion keys were still on
the right.

Bob, it's definately not an Amiga 1200.  The 1200 has a numeric keypad
as does the A500.  The A600 didn't have a numeric keypad and was a
similar size but it looks different than the Atari.  I programmed on
the Amigas commercially for several years and still own 4 of the
different models including the A500 and A1200.  Too bad the A600
didn't have the AGA chipset... it was a cool little machine.

http://www.betuwe.net/~mellemab/homecomputers/images/Atari/Atari_130XE_Large.jpg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM