[Coco] Re: Roy's SVGA Converter for the Color Computer 3

Ken Carlin carlin at nauticom.net
Fri Jun 9 08:19:19 EDT 2006

I just wanted to add my comments too.  Roy has worked with me extensively
to fix some issues I was having with the converter.  He has been a very
nice and professional person to work with, and I've really appreciated all
the help he's given me.  His converter is an excellent piece of work.

By the way, the "unknown" jack on the back of the converter is an 1/8"
jack to plug in external speakers.

--Ken