[Coco] New games for the CoCo... YACCS

Chris Spry sprybug at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 05:05:44 EDT 2006

That's great Diego!  I just saw this.  Makes me wish that I actually had
some time to get back to those game projects like Minihog and another one
that I was working on that might fit 128k that I told NOBODY here about.
That one was about 1/3 finished.  I stopped working on it when I decided
100% that I was going off to school this year and dedicated all my free time
to selling off my business and making that happen.  I saw the deadline and
all I can say is, wait and see.  When I go to school soon, I don't know what
kind of free time I will have.   If I end up having a lot more than I've had
previously this year (which wouldn't be hard to do at all since I won't have
my business to worry about), then I may work on it a little here and there
and may be in time for this. :)

Thanks for the motivation,
Chris.