[Coco] drive hastles

Chester A. Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Tue Jun 6 12:49:05 EDT 2006

Oh I cleaned them allright! Got in there with Q-tips and 98% ethanol and
went to town. Plenty of gunk. All gone now, but I guess maybe the old disks
WANT some of the gunk there in the first place. Wish I had that old drive
testing disk and MS-DOS software we used to use at Howard Medical to check
out the big black full size mousetrap drives.