[Coco] File Transfer from CD to Coco Floppy Disk

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 01:11:33 EDT 2006

I get an error message when I select the A: floppy disk

A red window pops up:

ERROR READING COCO DISK!

Read error on track 17,
sector 02.

Retry  Ignore  Abort

I'm running Windows XP on an HP computer system.

I'm trying to copy CoCo files from my PC hard drive to a CoCo 3
formatted floppy disk (3.5" floppy disk).

Thanks

Bert