[Coco] [Color Computer] Vintageworld where are you

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 3 14:20:02 EDT 2006

Hello Guys,

I tried to get a hold of the owner of vintageworld lost his
information.  The site seams to be down? Third time my hard drive
crashed under Windoes lost everything  again can someone let me know ,
or if your reading this  please  send your contact info address so  I
can ship  the Coco  3.

Tossed the Hard drive in the garbage never will I buy a Western Digital
again. Still waiting for my Floppy drive Ebay has allot of scammers on
the system.  Ebay is @$%@#$ useless in resolving issues.

Basil

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM