[Coco] OT: Doing a little house cleaning - part 1

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Jun 2 16:50:23 EDT 2006

I've decided to focus my engeries on just a few projects
(microprocessors, CoCo, astronomy) but before I toss all
this stuff in the recycling bin, I thought I'd offer it to
anyone on this list.  Everything is free for the taking,
you just pay  for postage.  If you want to make a token
payment, feel free to offer :)

Here's the first batch of books:

"Networking Lab Practice Kit: For Microsoft and Cisco
Systems"  By John Chirillo  ISBN 0-471-055070-0

"CCNA Virtual Lab, Gold Edition" By Todd Lammie and
William Tedder  ISBN 0-7821-3018-6

"CCNA Study Guide"  By Todd Lammie  ISBN 0-7821-4048-3

First person who wants them all gets them.

-Jim Cox
http://www.miba51.com/