[Coco] CoCo network games?

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 09:45:45 EDT 2006

I agree that this type of game would be a hot seller compared to other new CoCo software. I personally would like to see a 3-D racing game with 2 (or more?) CoCos networked and playing together. I'd like to see it use something like Sockmaster's Gloom 3-D engine to really show off the CoCo3 graphics, but perhaps with a "wireframe" mode that would work with a CoCo1 or 2. Of course, we'll be lucky if we see any new games developed, and we'll like it whether we like it or not! ;)

Cheers,
Bob