[Coco] ASM for 6309 code?

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Jun 1 11:13:10 EDT 2006

Curtis,

The 6309 ASM is part of the NitrOS-9 Project and has been distributed
with every release since I've started maintaining.

I'm surprised you aren't aware of this, seeing as you have access to
the repository now.  Why aren't you doing any active development on
the project?
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.739.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp