[Color Computer] [Coco] Bug in FOR NEXT ?

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 1 07:37:47 EDT 2006

It is not unique but depends on the structure of the loop. A FOR/NEXT
loop has the test as part of the FOR portion and the variable update as
part of the NEXT. Therefore the loop can't exit until A=11 for the case
below.

A=10: FOR=true: (process loop internal, if any): NEXT A=A+1: A=11:
FOR=false: exit loop