[Coco] more on Format problem in NitrOS9 V030206

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 10:03:41 EDT 2006

One thing I must add here, is that I'm running a 50HZ clock and a 50Hz REL
module. I'm not sure it that has any bearing on it, but perhaps there is
some relationship between that and the problem.

Also, I'm using the rb1773_scii_ff74 driver, and I'm using the 6309 version
(of everything). I hope that gives enough detail. If not, please msg me, and
I can give the complete ident of the bootfile.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.