[Color Computer] [Coco] IBM SCSI hard disk question..

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Jun 10 07:34:44 EDT 2006

 A few years ago, I obtained a drive cabinet with three IBM DNES-309170
 E182115T drives in it. P/N 25L1910

 Since these drives are considerably newer(NOV-99),  than the current drives
 I'm using, I'm curious if they can be used on a Ken-Ton interface.
 They have the tiny, 68 pin connector for data exchange vs. the larger 50
 pin connector I'm used to.
 They are 9gig drives.

 If they can be used, how would I go about wiring one of them to the Ken-Ton
and using it with OS-9 L2?
 My  system is almost totally stock OS-9 L2.

 George

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM