[Coco] New games for the CoCo... YACCS

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Jun 4 01:33:10 EDT 2006

There has been a lot of talk about new games for the CoCo in the last
few months.
I am one of those who would love to see some, and I'm trying to write
the best ones I can, but I know my skills in the field are quite limited.
But I have a backup plan to try to get some new programs out.
I was going to wait until I could finish every single detail, but I
guess now is a good time to show my new project.
Take a look at the "Asimov Awards", and let me know what you think.
I hope something good will come out of this.
http://coco.sclaudia.net
Diego