[Coco] catching up

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Fri Jun 2 22:26:05 EDT 2006

To the gang,

I realize I have some of my CoCo orders pending delivery and I'll get to
these as quickly as I can now that I'm back in town.  As some of you might
know, I work for UPS and they sent me to Dallas for the week to driver
school.  This won't be a recurring thing but it was required, so as CoCo
orders kept coming in, I couldn't do anything about it in Dallas.

With the new duty of becoming a delivery person, I'll be going from about
6-7 hours a day (old duties) to probably 10-11 hours a day (probably even
14 hours a day for a while) with 20x the responsibilities but with almost 5
times the payrate.  This career choice was in the best interest of my two
young kids, me, and my retirement, but in no way am I *ever* giving up my
programming and internet community life.    I'm not going anywhere.

So, I'll be very busy this weekend catching up on CoCo work.  Contact me if
you have any other questions about an order you made.

Thanks!

--
Roger Taylor