[Coco] XP-OmniFlop & DSk

leonard leonard23 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 31 20:56:23 EDT 2006

Yes!!  You are right.  I formatted the disk again, and then wrote the image
file to the disk.  After it was done omniflop reported that the disk wasn't
full, but that it wrote correctly.  I held my breath during the whole
procedure:).  I then put the disk into my real coco and typed "DOS" and it
worked!!  Omniflop is a godsend to those folks who are running XP when it
works.  Now I have to figure out how to make a boot disk with B&B drivers
for the hard drive, and I'm set!  There is something on the NitrOS9 disk
called boot.burke.  I'm not sure what that is yet.  I'll keep poking around
to see what else is on the disk, but at least it's booting.

Thanks Roger,

Leonard