[Coco] XP-OmniFlop & DSk

leonard leonard23 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 31 19:24:40 EDT 2006

Roger, I'm using omniflop version j.  I formatted the disk using the device
descriptor labeled "80/2/18X256(RadioShack CoCo NitrOS9 80 trk DS) 720kb.  I
assume this is correct for a 3 1/2" floppy.  The disks are the proper type.
They are not 1.44 Mb.

I then tried to write the image file using the RadioShack Coco NitrOS9 80
trk DS descriptor for which I had applied for a license.  It actually starts
moving it over, but then fails about 1/2 way in.  Maybe I should use the 40
track descriptors?  I think Omniflop is working, and it's probably something
I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the reply!

Leonard