[Coco] OS9 boot ROM

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Jul 29 15:05:43 EDT 2006

I think the boot ROM for the emulator was meant to be used in lieu of  the ECB ROM in case you didn't have access to a real CoCo or just  didn't care about emulating BASIC.  So, for instance, it should  have all the interrupt and reset vectors and everything, and wouldn't  necessarily be in the right memory locations to be placed in the disk  controller.  But if you aren't afraid to play around with a  disassembler, it might make a good starting point.

--

Jeff Vavasour's CoCo3 emulator at  includes
a small OS9 boot rom with the distribution. I believe the file name is