[Coco] reading the ROM on a CoCo 3

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Jul 28 15:28:01 EDT 2006

As Robert said, there's nothing wrong with $E00.  You should be able to verify
that what I said works from direct mode Basic with pokes (you can savem
$C000-FDFF, then offset load it to $2000 or somewhere to inspect it with
LOADM"romcode",&H2000-&HC000 to verify that you're seeing the ROM.)  I suspect
you may be poking GIME location(s) with something inapprpriate.

Art