[Coco] Re: Re: Questions about the 502 controller vs the Disto SC II

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:09:00 EDT 2006

I did have no halt setup when I had my multipak and B&B harddrive controller
setup. Mr. Gault helped me with that. :)
How would it help playing Kings Quest? I saw its benefits while
multitasking, but if your just playing a game how would it help?

Also is it the dmode command that sets the 6ms track stepping? What is the
proper line to have in the startup file?
Right now I'm still using Nitros9 3.02.01. Is the command any different for
the newest version of Nitros9?

-Charlie

<chazbeenhad at hotmail.com>