[Coco] Re: Questions about the 502 controller vs the Disto SC II

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 09:22:48 EDT 2006

Thanks Mike, for the info.

> Sure. Want to sell me the SC2? :)

Well I want the RSDOS 6ms rom from my SCII, and I would trade it for a
working 501 or 502 controller.
The SCII is mostly wasted being used by me. All I do is play Kings Quest and
Sundog games. :-)

-Charlie

"Mike Pepe" <lamune at doki-doki.net> wrote in
message news:44C767C1.10206 at doki-doki.net...