[Coco] Re: Sierra games with sound!!

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 21:56:38 EDT 2006

I played for a while tonight (KQ1) and no horrible clicking. Maybe my system
had some power glitch or something last night.....

As for Nitros9 being faster, yes it is a whole lot faster for me. I have a
Disto SCII and the seek time seems to be very fast under Nitros9.
Booting the normal OS9 thats on the game disk the drive makes that slow
chugging sound and it takes much longer to load the game and even between
screens.

-Charlie

"Guillaume Major" <gmajor at videotron.ca> wrote in
message news:001801c6b02b$dc16ec90$0201a8c0 at goyim...