[Coco] Re: coco3.com down?!?

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Wed Jul 19 19:07:38 EDT 2006

At 11:57 PM 7/18/2006, you wrote:
>Man - even the 2-bit ISP/Hosting company I worked at a couple years ago
>had enough UPS and Generator to go for 5-7 days without re-fueling.
>What's up with THAT?
>I think they need to re-think "Professional Hosting"
>Tony

Sometimes even the pros have to learn the hard way about
emergencies.  These guys are top-notch in service and features, but it
seems they never thought the power would be down for so long to require
anything other than the best UPS devices.

I think they ran forever before crapping out and not all of the boxes
suffered.  In other words, they had constant power going to most of the
servers during the outage.

--
Roger Taylor