[Coco] Help - CoCo emulator disk image formats...???

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 17:36:41 EDT 2006

Bob,

Thanks for getting back.  Since your last note, I've tried a couple of
things differently.

I installed the j version - which is the latest and greatest.

I've also tried the 96 tracks per inch.  It doesn't change anything.

By going to the j version, I have gone much further than before.  I even
formatted the floppy on the CoCo 3 first, before copying files to the
floppy on the PC.

Which format should I use?  Should I copy a .dsk or .img format?

Bert