[Coco] Help - CoCo emulator disk image formats...???

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 22:03:49 EDT 2006

What PC operating system are you running?  I'm using Windows XP and for
some reason, I can't copy data onto a 3.5" floppy in the CoCo format.  I
can format the disk (of course I can format it on my CoCO) but I can't
copy data onto the floppy.  Someone said that Omniflop doesn't really
work well for CoCo formats under XP.

Just curious.

Bert