[Coco] printing out floating point numbers...(only peripherally related to coco)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jul 14 13:18:16 EDT 2006

Robert

Someth9ing jgged the memory when y ou mentioned Fractals. I
stayed away from that like the plague as I found it interesting but
had  no real use for them.

I just wondered if a psuedo Cordic Rotator might do some of the
math a bit easier? The precsion is limited by the number of
iterations and the precison of  tables for the various functions.

Neat things one can do with Cordic Math.

james