[Coco] [Color Computer] Toshiba RGB monitor that worked w/ artifactcolors

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 03:44:03 EDT 2006

I bought an old Amiga 1080 RGB monitor that has digital RGB, analog RGB,
and composite video.

But I've not been able to figure out how to get it to work with my
CoCo3.

Anyone out there who has done this - how do I make it work?

I thought I had to combine the horizontal and vertical sync signals into
one composite signal.  I've done that with a circuit, but it still
doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Bert