[Coco] Disto 2 Meg kit

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 01:27:57 EDT 2006

Stephen, I'm happy to create a PDF of what you have.
I'm certainly interested in the technical descriptions and the schematics,
given that my 2 Meg installation simply isn't working at all, at least it
doesn't give me 2 MB, just 512K.

At this point I have been using Adobe Acrobat V6 to scan and make PDF files
of the docs I have. This results in files which are quite small, compared to
scanning to TIFF or other graphics files, and making a PDF from that.

I'd be happy if you sent me the lot, or pointed me to the URL where I can
get them.

Thanks for your help.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.