[Coco] Coco Europe

Thierry Mella thierry.mella at skynet.be
Sun Jul 9 13:08:15 EDT 2006

Fedor Steeman wrote:

> Hi Thierry,
>
> I have no idea of what you are apologizing for, but in any case, I
> have been
> confused or offended by anything.
>
> I haven't had the time to further assemble your little package, but I
> hope I
> will have more time soon. If you are very eager I could send you the
> CoCo3
> upfront and the rest will follow.

No thanks but I won't be home very often during July & Augustus.
So please, take your time ...

> Remember that you need that special
> adapter from Chris Hawks in order to plug it into a TV. Have you
> contacted
> him already?

Not yet. Neither the other belgian CoCo 3 user listed on your web page.
The reason is simple : I'm not very often home theses days and I would like
to avoid a "scattered" talk in time, like I have with you  ... ;-)

(I'll be Home like today from July 27th to Augustus 4th)

So I will contact them in September I think ...

> Cheers,
>
> Fedor

Thanks,

Thierry

--
Engineering is the Art of making what you want from things you can get.