[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Link to Mocha?

Davey dsbrain at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 9 07:30:22 EDT 2006

David Bush wrote:
> There used to be a Java applet CoCo emulator "Mocha" (by Brad Grier I
> believe) which would run many popular CoCo programs. I believe the URL
> used to be http://www.voicenet.com/~swyss/coco/emulator.html
>
> Sadly, that link is now broken. Does Mocha still exist somewhere?
> Thanks for your time.

Hi,
I simply googled <http://www.google.com/> on "color+computer"+Mocha+emulator"
and the first link was <http://members.cox.net/javacoco/> I went there and it
was there. The FAQ is at <http://members.cox.net/javacoco/faq.html>

Of course after two minutes I had to end up killing Mozilla to regain control on
my computer as I didn't want to wait the 10 minutes for the Java plugin & the
Mocha emulator to load...I hate online Java with a passion!

HTH,
WarpDavey
--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM