[Coco] Need help copying 400+ CoCo floppies

Carey Eugene carey at cebridge.net
Sat Jul 8 14:55:51 EDT 2006

Briza;

> I know just the right person to get the copy protected stuff over to the
> Pc, So dsk images can be made to make real copies, and make emulator

I'm going to go with Ken Carlin, Tim Lindner and Andrew L. Ayers.  All three
have already offered.  And both Ken and Tim have the CatWeasel cards and can
do the difficult stuff.

(That's assuming they are still willing and still have the time, of course.)

> running versions, I could be late in responding to this question, But send
> a email to mrspock12 at juno.com, Carl is the perfect person for the Job,

> BTW, I would like a copy of some of your software, especially Paladin's
> Legacy, I and a few others are after this game to complete our sundog
> collections.

I have no problems with that...  I'm basically getting rid of all this
stuff, and it should end up being mostly posted to the web for everybody to
have.  That seemed to be pretty much the main objection when I was going to
throw this away, so I've been assuming that as this stuff gets converted,
they are going to post it somewhere or other for everybody.  (Except for the
stuff that the authors specifically object to posting, of course.)

Right off the top of my head, I think Paladin's Legacy might be copy
protected.

> So can you send me a email letting me know what is happening to the coco
> software, I'm after a certain amount you have in your list.

If you are in a hurry, and it's not copy protected, I can try to do it over
the weekend.

But I'm hoping to send the disks out monday or so, and after that, it may be
a while before everything gets copied and sorted and the new stuff posted
somewhere.  I'd figure a month at the earliest, since these people will be
doing it in their spare time.

Carey