[Coco] Need help copying 400+ CoCo floppies

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 5 20:07:55 EDT 2006

While I wouldn't be able to get these off of you myself (shipping charges
to Canada are not cheap), I would like to get some of those for my
webpage... so, whomever does get these, I would like to go over the list
with you to help fill some holes on my webpage (that, and I noticed a few
that I have permission to release publicly for everyone to use).

L. Curtis Boyle